Small Print

Recently, I have decided to make my enjoyment of photographing vehicles more of a priority of mine.  Although, I feel like I have progressed a lot from where I started I still feel like Im like I have no idea what I'm doing.  Like mentioned in posts before, I am not the biggest fan of attending car shows, but I have been more just to practice angles and editing techniques. Any advice is always welcome!
Adventure time!! You should have a few locations on hand that are good to setup a car to create a nice structure.  That said, I went out to a few surrounding towns to browse for a few more to add to my list. Needless to say, I found nothing.  




However, on the trip back home I noticed the sun setting and my goal instantly redirected to catch it before it disappeared for the night.  This pushed me past my destination about 35 minutes to try to get somewhere high and wide enough to feature both the setting sun and the glowing skyline.  If any photographers in the PA area have any decent shooting locations & would like to share, I promise I won't tell ;)



Check out my Flikr
& comments are welcome!

Popular Posts