Weekend Festivities

It never fails that I go the entire week wondering what I am going to be doing the upcoming weekend, and then come Friday my whole weekend fills up in the blink of an eye. 

Work went late on Friday, but as soon as David and I were able to break away(7:30ish pm), we headed out to Rocky Mountain Raceways for some Salt City Drifting!








Come Saturday morning and I headed out to Sugar House to return the 70-200mm lens I rented from Acme Camera. My errand was followed with some Chick-fil-A and location scouting for an Evo8 I have planned to shoot this Wednesday! Fast forward a few hours and next thing I know and I am wiping down and stickering up the Exotics Rentals Lamborghini Gallardo to drive it out to the Rally Sport Direct Meet









Leaving the Rally Sport Direct Meet the lighting was too good to pass up grabbing a few shots of the Limeborghini!




Thanks for reading!
Check out my new photo instagram @pieceofpower & see the full sets on my Flickr!

Popular Posts