Change Of Pace


It has been a few months since I have posted, but believe me when I say that it is not because of lack of content. It has been a crazy few months and I advise if you do not already, to follow me on instagram. Instagram is my most loved and updated social media account. 


Since the incredible three day road rally, Cars 4 Kids, that LUXE Auto Spa generously invited me on (post to come), I have been officially employed by LUXE Auto Spa as their Client Advisor/Social Media Contributor. 



LUXE Auto Spa from day one, and I am speaking from before employment, has been the most down to earth, outgoing, and giving group of people I have met in a long time. It is rare to have such a large group of people be so close to one another in a work place. To enjoy the people around you to the point where you partake in weekly soccer games, actually enjoy holiday parties, go out together weekend nights, participate in Christmas tree hunting, attend weddings and baby showers, support other hobbies and passions, stay late and come in on weekends, and even help a girl push in her broken Evo day and night (that is a completely different story also to come), is an amazing and difficult feature to find in a workplace.


LUXE isn't just amazing to their employees, they are even more amazing with their clients. We are driven by detail and will go the extra mile to provide that LUXE experience. Without giving too much away, I will say we strive to go above and beyond to verify our clients are fully taken care of and satisfied each time they leave our facility.


A year ago, LUXE moved into a much larger 18,000 sq/ft facility that has allowed them to expand. Our services include XPEL's paint protection film, Modesta glass coatings, tint, vinyl wraps, details, transportation and so much more. We strive to be a part of the community by attending local car shows, cars & coffee, car cruises, track days, and charity events. We even do our best to help give back to the community by hosting our own annual road rally, Cars 4 Kids, in support of the Ronald McDonald House, as well as other various events throughout the year.


If you are ever in the area I highly recommend swinging by our facility, you won't be disappointed!

Popular Posts