The Passion



My passion of the automotive culture has been teeter tottering for over a year now.  Not wanting to attend shows, not wanting to put money towards my car, even for maintenance, wanting to sell it and pick up something simpler.  It's a very foreign feeling since when growing up all I did was cars.  All my money, all my thoughts, all my time revolved around cars.  I've always loved the diversity of the automotive culture, the different builds, bouncing ideas off of friends, making friends from all over the world, going to various events, it's all very exciting.



I took the Evo to a track day earlier this year, which was amazing, but I still just wasn't into the culture and still seriously debated selling the car.  It wasn't until H2Oi that a flame reappeared in my heart and I can't seem to get it out of my head. It wasn't just the love for my Evo, but the general automotive culture, I fell in love all over again at H2Oi, of all places, lol, my car doesn't even fit in there!


Since then, I have wanted to go back, to do it all again, to hang out and meet people and take pictures, and cruise down the strip, and crack jokes, and see people from all over that you never get to see.  I miss it. It makes me want to take better care of my Evo and to keep moving with the build I have planned for it. I understand I am slightly 'adulting' at this age and my interests may change and I have to reorganize certain priorities from a few years ago, but this turd isn't going anywhere anytime soon. No matter how much I try to leave, it pulls me right back every time, and I wouldn't want it any other way.


All photos taken by Dylan H., ig @atupidname 

Popular Posts