Cross Country Roadtrip

Mid-January I came to the decision that I was going to pick up and move to Salt Lake City, Utah.  Most of my family lives in Utah so that settled the where.  I setup a few phone interviews and put my two weeks in at Bavarian Select Auto.



On February 7th I packed my Evo up, made my kittens comfortable in the back seat and set out for rt80.  Unfortunately, because I had my kittens with me I didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked on my road trip but it was still an experience!



My road trip was split into three 10 hours days of driving.  My first stop being in Joliet, IL, and my second stop in North Platte, NE.  It was a quiet drive, which is good, no problems.  My only worry was that my toolbox was in my trunk and weighing the rear down quite a bit to where every bump or turn that rolled the body would rub my rear tires against my fenders.  My tires made it but there are some nice grooves in the tread that mayyyyy not pass inspection.













I arrived on February 10th, everything and everyone in tact! Officially a west coaster again!!



I'll have another fun update soon so be sure to check back! xo
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!

Popular Posts