Explore Everything!

Turns out the job I had set up out here wasn't a good fit for me, so I have used the time in between interviews to explore.  I ventured down the canyon passes, found out that most backroads are closed due to now winter maintenance, and even took a quick trip down to Las Vegas to visit family!

Enjoyed some Chipotle here for lunch one day!

One of the state parks out here!

This was a side road off the Provo Canyon run which had a perfect view!

This was off of the Virgin River Canyon in Arizona on the way home from a short Vegas trip!

One of the many roads I found with no Winter maintenance :/

Some of the higher neighborhoods provide an awesome view over the city!

On my way home from Vegas I had seen this road that looked like it may be some fun, so a few days ago I ventured an hour and a half south to see if I could find it again.

I ended up finding that road but it proved to be deceiving and not as fun as I thought it may have been. However, I did explore through Yuba State Park and found some light off-roading that my Bear could handle!!


I'm definitely not one to pass up a good dirt road or getting the car a little sideways! 

So far, Salt Lake City has definitely proved itself! I had this picture in my head that I would hate living here and now I honestly have no idea why it took me so long! I really enjoy living out here, and am excited to see where it takes me!

Thanks for reading! xo

Popular Posts