SCCA Track Night Round 2


Taken By: Jimmy Crook
As I mentioned before, last year on July 14th I had attended an SCCA Track Night event at Pittsburgh International Race Complex with my Evo.  That is the event that I unfortunately spun most of the bearings in the block and got stuck there for the night.  Not even realizing the date until Time Hop pointed it out, but I took the Evo back to Pitt Race on July 14th this year for another event.


Taken By: Jimmy Crook
Thankfully, this one had gone a little better for me.  I only ran 2/3 20 minute sessions since I started to have some brake fade, I had an early flight out of BWI, I got caught up in a conversation, and I really just didn't want to push my luck since I was unable to get my oil pressure gauge to read properly.  I know, all the excuses! But, I did make it back home in one piece with the car so I am more than happy!  Definitely makes me realize I need to start saving to pick up a truck, definitely would put a lot of nerves to rest!

Taken By: Jimmy Crook
Taken By: Me

Popular Posts